The A4A delivers realistic sound and video that transports you out of your home and into your favorite movie. Whether you’re watching, listening, or gaming, you’ll feel completely immersed.
A4A - 7.2 ch AVENTAGE with SURROUND:AI™, HDMI™ 7-in/3-out, the latest QCS407.
- 7.2 Channel powerful surround sound with Zone2
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room audio
- SURROUND:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- YPAO™-R.S.C. with multi-point measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- HDMI™ 7 in/3 out, 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz, HDR10+ via FW update
- Dedicated gaming function(ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT) via FW update
- ESS SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC for high performance conversion
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. *Availability varies by region
Yamaha's history began when its founder, Torakusu Yamaha, repaired a broken reed organ in 1887. Shortly thereafter, he successfully completed the first reed organ.
More than 130 years after our founding in 1887, we defined the Yamaha Philosophy as the philosophical framework that underpins business management at the Yamaha Group.
Furthermore, in 2019, we established our new brand promise “Make Waves” to capture that special moment when our customers’ hearts tremble.
BRAND PROMISE "MAKE WAVES"
A heart-trembling moment lives in sound and music, through playing or simply listening.
We at Yamaha want to inspire peoples’ passion and help them make a step forward to express their individuality, emotion and creativity.
The “Make Waves” concept focuses on our passions and what matters most to people, namely, expressing themselves and making an impact, to progress personally as a listener and player, and to come together with others.
Yamaha is committed to empower people to “Make Waves” with their sound and music.
MAKE WAVES MOMENTS
Waves move us. They are born when players find harmony with their instruments and when the energy and emotion they create is shared with an audience. These are the moments where stories are passed on, obstacles and challenges overcome, new beauty discovered and where friendships are made.