REFERENCE SUBWOOFER PERFORMANCE HITS NEW LOWS. AGAIN.
2000 Pro models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we don’t believe in anything less than a complete reimagination, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way. Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available at this price range.
A sophisticated 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D DSP amplifier, innovative new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver, and optimized dual ported cabinet design take control of a space with amazingly deep and room-filling output without a hint of distortion, even at reference playback levels.
PB-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android and Amazon devices ®. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theater surround sound systems, the PB-2000 Pro sets all performance benchmarks in its price range while outperforming much larger subwoofers.
BREATHTAKING OUTPUT AND DEEP BASS EXTENSION WITH PINPOINT CONTROL AND ACCURACY.
Featuring technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-2000 Pro unleashes breathtaking output and extension without ever sacrificing driver control or frequency response accuracy. The ported cabinet design combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
12-INCH HIGH-EXCURSION SVS DRIVER –
HEART-POUNDING BASS WITH SUBTLETY AND FINESSE
Completely redesigned 12-inch SVS driver delivers massive low frequency output with unerring accuracy and transient speed. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dustcap creates room-energizing SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection molding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
Aluminum pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
Dual layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
SLEDGE STA-550D AMPLIFIER – EFFORTLESS POWER AND ABSOLUTE COMMAND.
Conservatively rated at 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-550D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room.
High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-550D amplifier to move massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital Processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls and more. Frequency response curves optimized specifically for the PB-2000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with crisp, heart-pounding bass.
PB-2000 PRO SMARTPHONE APP – EASIEST WAY EVER TO MANAGE SUBWOOFER DSP AND CONTROL.
2000 Pro Series subwoofer app is the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and Program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
The SVS subwoofer app also allows advanced customization so you can name your subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode and reset the subwoofer to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
3 custom presets can be saved for movies, music and more so you have one-touch tuning optimized for your listening preferences.
3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
2-way feedback shows updates in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
- Premium Black Ash finish option
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grille
- Front-firing 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Dual 3-inch ports
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Iso-elastomer feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 20.9” (532mm) H X 17.3” (440mm) W X 23.6” (600mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 20.9” (532mm) H X 17.3” (440mm) W X 22.5” (571mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 26.1” (662mm) H X 22.1” (562mm) W X 30” (762mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 64.8lbs (29.4kg) with Grill
- Shipped Weight: 77.9lbs (35.3kg)
- All-new proprietary 12-inch high-excursion SVS 2000 Pro subwoofer driver with overhung motor
- Dual layer high purity copper voice coil provides maximum magnetics at extreme excursion while reducing mass and improving driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fiberglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- New premium powder coated basket, FEA optimized for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference.
- All new 12-inch 1050 aluminum vented cone ensures a light, ridged, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Dual balanced 24-strand silver plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
SVS Sledge-550D Amplifier Specs:
- Massively powerful Sledge 550-watt RMS Class-D design with 1,500+ watts of Peak Power
- High efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is most advanced subwoofer processor available in a home subwoofer.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- All new rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with push-button controls.
- USB output for service and powering accessories like the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter for wireless subwoofer placement.
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs:
- Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP smartphone app works with iOS, Android and Amazon operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
SVS rumbled onto the audio scene to challenge the status quo of over-priced, underperforming “high-end” subwoofers and speakers and to bring convincing and immersive sound to more people than ever before. Why should thrilling home audio experiences be an elitist hobby limited to a small percentage of humanity? The SVS mission is to re-energize people’s desire for awesome sound by bringing passion, fun and expertise back into to the mix. With this vision, SVS is leading a Sound R|Evolution.
Based in Youngstown, Ohio, and led by forward-thinking President and CEO, Gary Yacoubian, the SVS team is bound by a shared passion for creating world-class speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, with no compromises. All the benefits of reference quality high-end audio with unmatched performance for the price. This philosophy elevated SVS to be the top subwoofer brand in the world and one of the fastest growing speaker manufacturers in existence. But it goes deeper.
SVS maintains a uniquely direct relationship with its owners and community by engaging over the phone, via email, chat, social media, at events and any other way audio fans want to engage. We listen to feedback, have meaningful conversations and only develop products that surprise and delight in every way. We also host fun and exciting events with our retail partners to share the SVS experience in person because we all genuinely live, breathe and love great sound.
SVS offers a total ownership experience backed by prompt, expert support and valuable benefits that make it fun and rewarding to be a life-long owner. Everything we do is geared towards making truly immersive sound available to audio fans of all ages with all budgets and interests.
Audiophiles, home theater enthusiasts and reviewers alike revere SVS products for delivering exhilarating audio performances on par with the finest speakers and subwoofers in the world. Our passion for amazing sound quality is revealed in every 5-star review and award and is brought to life with every jaw-dropping, armrest-gripping sonic moment you experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.