There are few experiences as rich and beautiful time as listening to music with a good quality audio system. If the sound of the system is good enough, it will be a most pleasant time to enjoy.
In order to enjoy the moment, many audiophiles are investing a lot of time and money into their own systems. And they understand that it can be a long journey that is only possible with a passion for audio.
However, we wonder how many audiophiles are truly satisfied with the sound in their system. Especially with a network audio system, you will know from your own experience that it is not very easy to overcome and resolve all the variation from network circumstances. It also occurs with an ultra high-end system, mainly due to the lack of technological development so far. The physical network transmission technology in particular is the key point to be considered in this subject.
Not all of the physical network connections use the special techniques developed for audio transmission, even though there are a variety of high-end digital audio devices, and eventually it brings a lack of musical fidelity which should not happen with high-end audio devices.
So the sNH-10G is now available, it is a network switch developed to overcome such low performance in a network environment, and it is finally able to give you a fundamental solution in your network audio system.
The input and output terminals consist of eight LAN ports and two SFP ports. And there is also an option to install the sCLK-EX and the 10 MHz master clock input connector to further maximise sound quality. With these options and high-performance network cables, such as the dCBL-CAT7, your network audio system will be able to perform with more realistic textures, wider sound stage and explosive dynamics without losing the detail of the entire range.
In addition, the beautifully carved design represents the melody of music with a luxurious aluminium body. It demonstrates the difference from conventional network products in all aspects.
No matter what high end audio system you currently have, experience the sNH-10G to prove what the ultimate sound should be in your network system.
- Designed for high end network audio
- Specially designed Ethernet noise filter
- Support 10, 100, 1G ethernet
- 8 x RJ-45 ports
- 2 x SFP ports
- LED indicator on/off function
- sCLK-EX High End clock module
- 10MHz master clock input
- Wide range of power input(6.5V ~ 12V
- Power indicator LED x 1
- Link indicator Front LED x 10, Rear LED x 8
- Active indicator Front dual Color LED x10, Rear LED x 8
- Power switch : Power off, Power on with LED, Power on without LED
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX 100Mbps over fiber optic
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-X 1 Gbps over fiber optic
- IEEE 802.3x flow control and backpressure
- Full-duplex and half-duplex operation
- Supports 9216 byte jumbo packet length
- RJ-45 ports x 8
- SFP ports x 2
Optional audio grade clock: sCLK-EX with 10MHz Master clock input
DC power input
- Input voltage: 9Vdc(Optional 12Vdc or Optional 6.5Vdc ~ 8.5Vdc when installing sCLK-EX)
- Voltage tolerance: ±10%
- Input current: 2A max
- 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID adaptor jack
- Operating temperature: +10 ~ +30℃
- Storage temperature: 0 ~ +40℃
- Operating & storage humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Dimension: 296 x 211 x 50(mm)v2 kg >
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.