The Audiophile Grade Audio Network Switch That Optimises Digital Music for a Superior HiFi Experience
Why Bonn N8 Pro?
Bonn N8 Pro was created for music lovers who want to build a dedicated “HiFi Ecosystem” and achieve the best possible audio quality. Silent Angel’s rigorous approach preserves the integrity of the source and delivers a high-purity signal to connected components, for a performance unattainable with typical Network Switches. Purpose-engineered for High Resolution Streaming Networks, Bonn N8 Pro provides the ideal foundation for sonic excellence.
Designed for HD Music Streaming
The Bonn N8 Pro creates a dedicated HiFi Network Zone to effectively isolate your audio devices from other digital traffic, thereby eliminating noise and transmitting data with extreme timing accuracy. Implementing an isolated “Network Ecosystem” for audio eliminates degradation from the storm of network interference and latency issues caused by bandwidth-intensive activities from PCs and other connected devices.
Exclusive Clock Module, TCXO: Silent Angel's TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) is more precise than the Crystal Clocks found in other network switches, lowering latency issues and jitter effects.
Jitter Effect Improvement: Distortion is a common byproduct of transmitting high-frequency network packets. Bonn N8 Pro lowers jitter to 369ps whereas typical switches present at 705ps.
Optimised for Music Applications
- Optimised for Roon infrastructure; for example, supporting a network composed of Rhein Z1 as a Roon Core server or Munich M1 as a Roon Ready player.
- Optimised for high-resolution streaming services including Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify and more.
- Optimised for playing music collections from NAS (Network Attached Storage). Works well with multiple brands including QNAP, Synology, WD NAS.
Unique and Advanced Designs
- Eight gold-plated Gigabit Ethernet Ports with spaced out ports to physically reduce possible signal interference.
- Class-leading Radar-Grade internal switching power supply module, which is exclusive to noise-sensitive acoustic equipment.
- Perfectly timed data transmission.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) greatly lowers network latency issues and jitter effects.
Advanced Options for Audiophiles
- An auxiliary DC power jack (12V) enables users to bypass the internal switching power module and connect an external linear power supply for performance upgrade.
- A gold-plated grounding terminal for dedicated connection to ground further lowers power noise.
- LED light switch which enables users to turn the port status indicator on/off.
- Class-leading clock receiving module accommodates an external clock input.
- Two available N8 Pro models: One with an 10MHz external World Clock input, and one without
N8 PRO-CLK (with an 10MHz external Word Clock input)
N8 PRO (without external Word Clock input)
Power Input: IEC (AC) 100-240V, 50/60Hz (DC) 12V/1A at max
Power Consumption: 10 Watt at max
Ethernet Port: Pure gold-plated 1GbE RJ45 port x 8
Clock input switch x 1 (external/internal)
- BNC interface 10MHz external Word Clock
- Silent Angle specialized TCXO clock module
- Control the on/off status of LAN port LED
- Connect to a ground box to make the signal quality more purer and precise without interference
Power LED (Green) x 1 at the front panel
Port Status LED x 8 (Light on when linked; Flash when it’s active) at the rear panel)
Green: 1000Mbps; Amber: 100Mbps
- Operating: 32 ~ 86 °F
- Storage: -4 ~ 158 °F
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions: 17.37 (W) inch x 2.05 (H) inch x 6.89 (D) inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.