An ultra-high performance low noise tube phono preamplifier for low, medium, and high output mc and mm cartridges. Truly fantastic sounding!
Entirely designed and built in the USA
- Compatible with almost all low, medium and high output moving coil (mc) and Moving magnet (mm) cartridges.
- Pure tube circuit topology
- Precise RIAA equalization
- Custom Cinemag step-up transformers
- Massive fully regulated outboard power supply
- Mono Switch
- Toroidal transformer
- Internal settings with most popular loading options
- Internal setting for 150 Picofared or 0 capacitance loading
- Three gain settings: 40dB, 55dB, 64dB
- Timer delayed start for minimum turn-on noise
- Subsonic filtering
- Ultra heavy-duty gold RCA inputs
- Precision components throughout
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit boards
- Teflon/silver plated hook-up wire
- Detachable IEC power cord
- 17" W x 9" D x 5.5" H
- Shipping weight 21lb
- Entirely designed and built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty (six months on tubes), find details here
Our amplifier designs combine the finest in tube circuit topology with meticulously engineered circuit layout to achieve superior performance. Unflagging attention to the integrity of the audio signal path and power supplies results in truly superior designs. The most discriminating audiophile will delight in the impeccable fidelity of recordings reproduced through our amplifiers.
The matchless quality of Rogue amplifiers is obvious at first glance. However, Rogue’s quality is not just skin deep. Ultra-high tolerance components, two-ounce copper circuit boards, and silver plated switches are just a few of the many features which separate Rogue products from the competition.
Our amplifiers have also been designed to be extremely reliable. Electronic components are rated far beyond their intended use, and only the highest quality components are incorporated into our designs. The rugged chassis are treated to resist scratching and corrosion and the machined aluminum faceplates are anodized to protect their appearance. At Rogue Audio, we believe that a truly great performing amplifier should dress the part. And from the heavy aluminum faceplate and knobs to the gold connectors in the rear, Rogue amplifiers speak to the audiophile’s aesthetic sense.
Our expressive appearance is the brainchild of world class industrial designers who have created a perfect unity of form and function. The sophisticated styling and elegant lines of our amplifiers are intended to please the upscale tastes of high-end devotees. High-end amplifiers typically command stratospheric prices. Rogue Audio was founded on the belief that great amplifiers can be designed and manufactured at affordable prices.
Our amplifiers are engineered using a quality-by-design philosophy, and every one of our components is hand assembled and tested by highly skilled technicians and engineers. The confidence we have in our products is evidenced by a generous warranty that is certain to please today’s quality-conscious consumer. To audition a Rogue Audio amplifier contact us for the location of your nearest authorized Rogue retailer -- You’ll be delighted you did. Rogue Audio Amplifiers...An Intelligent Indulgence.
The Rogue Audio Mission: At Rogue Audio we design and manufacture vacuum tube amplifiers. There is fierce competition in this market and we will only survive by delivering a superior product and superior service - we have the engineering and managerial talent to do so. Our core competencies are electrical, mechanical and production engineering, along with an overarching passion for excellence. These skills will be used to create products that offer outstanding value in the high-end marketplace.
Rogue Audio amplifiers will always be engineered to provide the four key elements of audio value:
- superior sonics - high quality and reliability - an outstanding appearance - great value
Our philosophy is simple - We will never design any amplifier that we would not purchase for ourselves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.