Class A+D Stereo Amp bridgeable into a 290W mono amp
The NuPrime STA-9, a 2 X 120W Class A+D stereo amp, bridgeable into a 290W mono amp, is designed with enhanced even-order harmonic circuitry that mimics the most attractive features of tubed-amp sound without incurring tubes’ drawbacks and limitations. The STA-9’s spacious, transparent, dynamic and luxuriously textured soundstage has to be heard to believe.
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- XLR: Balanced input x 1
- Stereo Speaker Out x 1 or
- Mono Speaker Out x 1
- Power: 2 X 120W / 1 X 290W @ 8 & 4 Ohms
- Peak Output Power: 2 X 280W / 1 X 320W @ 8 & 4 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: 232.8mV, 1W @ 8 Ohms; 1.4V to rated power
- Gain: x 22 (x 42 for mono)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: < -95dB at 1W, 10W, 100W
- Dynamic range: -115dB to 0dB at 1kHz
- THD+N: 0.02% (Stereo) / 0.01% (Mono)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Worldwide AC voltage: (115 VAC / 230 VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow, 3A, 250VAC
- Dimension: 235 mm W x 281 mm D x 55 mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 4.75 kg
- In a 110V outlet, the idle-power consumption is below 14W. In a 230V outlet, the idle-power consumption is below 16W.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.