Melco N50 offers the first full- width mid- range SSD Music Library, as well, a high capacity HDD version.
Easy to import from CD, USB memory, or music data on your PC. Back up your important music collection simply into USB HDD. You can play music from an App on your smart phone or tablet which beautifully lists your music collection with cover art, artist/album information.
If you connect USB-DAC, Music Library becomes a transport of streaming services and becomes a Roon Ready device. Unlike a server for the office, Melco Music Library is purely designed for high quality audio playback.
- Meticulously selected 3.84TB single SSD, sonically the best drive available
- High Capacity 6TB HDD version also available
- Full width component, heavy 1.7mm thick casework for mechanical integrity
- Front USB port, triple rear USB ports for backup, HDD expansion or CD loader connectivity
- Unique to MELCO, Dual Gigabit Ethernet for separate Network and Streamer connectivity
- New design PSU provides clear and dynamic power with extensive filtering
- Informative OLED display, showing file name, data format and connected devices.
Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time – the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan, offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives.
Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high performance networked devices and storage.
‘Melco’ stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.