N100 models are the half-sized model of MELCO music library, they have 2 or 5TB hard disc drive and 3 x USB2.0 port. N100 creates a convenient and compact Hi-Fi system when used with a USB-DAC Headphone amplifier setup or active speakers fed by USB.
Sound Quality of N100 is true to the Melco tradition and will not be outclassed in a high-end system.
N100 will collate and arrange the complete music library and offers browse by Album, Artist, Data format, Date of recording, Composer etc.
Browse and play is possible from the N100 front panel or App on smartphone or tablet. N100 supports all high res music formats up to 32bit 384kHz and Octo DSD.
- Crystal-clear easy-read OLED display
- Half-width design is easy to locate anywhere in the home
- Available in 2 or 5 TB storage capacities
- Aluminium front and top panel with brushed finish
- Easy operation from the front panel buttons (+ app control)
- 2 mm-thick steel sheet chassis to minimise vibration
- Dedicated ‘PLAYER’ and ‘LAN’ ports for better sound quality
- 3x USB 2.0 compatible with USB DACs, USB CD drives and USB storage (HDD or Flash memory).
- Fan-less design
1 x 3.5-inch specially selected HDD 2TB on
Melco’s HS-S2 isolation platform
- LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
- PLAYER port,
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
- DHCP server in isolated mode
- USB 2.0 Front panel x 1
- USB 2.0 Rear panel x 2
- Assignable as DAC, backup, import, expansion
- 16-32 bit (PCM) to 384 kHz: auto downsample to suit connected DACs
- Gapless PCM support
- 1 bit (DSD) to 11.3 MHz Quad DSD.
- Markerless DSD support
- DSD to 32-bit PCM conversion selectable
- Gapless DSD support
- OLED displays player sample rate
Universal power adapter 100-240 V AC 48 W
Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time – the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan, offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives.
Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high performance networked devices and storage.
‘Melco’ stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.