D100 embeds the most recent generation of Japanese optical drive which reads CD and Optical Discs with great precision.
MELCO branded circuit board is optimised from audiophile point of view to promise the highest quality transport and ripping CDs into N1.
Beautifully designed thick aluminium case is 215mm in width.
- Half-width design to match N100 and N10 libraries
- 2 mm-thick under-chassis support for high rigidity
- 3.5 kg (almost 3x that of standard IT drives)
- Melco’s Highly Stable Storage System to securely hold the drive mech
- Dedicated PCB for capacitors and power supply
- High-quality clock-generator for better signal transmission
- HOST USB (type B) for N1 or PC to read the disc data.
- DEVICE USB (type A for USB DAC playback)
- CD (CD-DA disc-read only)
- DVD/BD (DVD/BD data disc read only)
- USB 3.0 Type A x 1 ‘TO DEVICE’
- USB 3.0 Type B x 1 ‘TO HOST’
- Melco N1, N10 and N100 series.
- Windows 10 PC. Mac High Sierra OS
DC 12 V (48 W AC adapter)
Size 215 x 61 x 269mm (W H L)
Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time – the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan, offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives.
Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high performance networked devices and storage.
‘Melco’ stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.