Pushing our popular ZENith even further, the advanced MK3 includes a Triple-Linear PSU with Mundorf CAPS and custom-treated SSD. Ideal for audiophiles who want a smoother, more relaxed sound with a wider soundstage.
Triple-Linear Power Supply
Inspired from the high-end power supply engineering of the SE, the ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators and a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
Our own custom-made Innuos motherboard is completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a “blacker” music background and enhanced realism.
Ultra-low Noise Streamer Output
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
Anti-vibration and EMI Treatment
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our ZENith SE plus added treatment to the chassis help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.
With 4GB dedicated memory, the ZENith loads music directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t need to engage the SSD during playback, improving sound quality.
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer with dedicated isolation transformers
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and premium Mundorf Capacitors
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Asymmetrical isolation feet inspired by the ZENith SE
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- SSD Storage with newly improved vibration and EMI treatment
- ⦿New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Medical-Grade Mains Filter
- USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2, DoP, Native DSD and MQA
- Dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
Ethernet: 2 x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
USB: USB 1x USB 2.0 (DAC), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
CD Formats: Red Book
Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
Audio format for stored CDs: FLAC (zero compression), WAV
Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , DSD64, DSD128, Native DSD up to DSD512 on selected DACs
Bit Depths: 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
User Control Interfaces
Web Interface: Web Browsers from iOS, Android (4.0 and up) or up-to-date Windows and OS X browsers
Mobile: App for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows 10
CD/DVD drive: TEAC Slot-loading drive
Hard Drive: SSD with Vibration and EMI treatment
CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
Memory: 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
Streaming and CD Storage
UPnP/DLNA: Integrated UPnP Server
Streaming Services: Qobuz, Tidal, Radio Paradise, Internet Radio
Roon Compatibility: Roon Core and Roon Endpoint
Average CD Storage Time: 5 minutes
CD Metadata: FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
Compatible Music Systems: Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System
DLNA/UPnP compatible streamers
- USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2
- USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol
- Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Internet connection to access album metadata when storing CDs, Internet Radio, Streaming Services and software updates
- Network router with at least one available ethernet port
- Premium subscription required for some streaming services such as Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
Recommended App (USB Connection Only):
- iPeng 9 (iOS)
- OrangeSqueeze (Android)
- Squeeze Control (Windows 10)
Mains Supply: 230V AC / 115V AC – Internal Triple-Linear Power Supply
Power Consumption: 12W when idle, 15W peak
Dimensions: 420mm x 340mm x 83mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 9 Kg
In the box:
- Innuos ZENith Mk3 Music Server
- Mains Cable
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- Getting Started leaflet
Innuos was founded in 2009 in the United Kingdom with the vision that you don’t need to sacrifice sound quality nor be a technology wizard to enjoy the convenience of Digital Music at your fingertips. This vision can only be achieved through the combination of three core principles:
PERFECT SYNERGY BETWEEN HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
The multi-disciplinary team at Innous combines expertise in Computer Hardware, Audio Hardware, Networking and Software Engineering to create our products end-to-end.
CUSTOMER-DRIVEN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
By working closely together with end users and partners alike, Innous really understands what different customers require in a music solution. This has been driving research and development since day one.
Digital Audio is a fast-evolving area, with new products being constantly introduced in the market. Instead of designing closed solutions, Innous builds their products to be open, allowing integration with the most popular Hi-Fi and Multi-room products in the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.