The DL-103R is an updated version of the classic DL-103. It provides improved sound by using 6N copper coils wound with precision to the cantilever shaft. Audio lovers will delight with detail that is brought out by this outstanding phono cartridge.
- Principle Moving coil (MC) type
- Output Voltage 0.25 mV (1 kHz, 50 mm/s horizontal direction)
- Channel Balance 1 dB max. (1 kHz)
- Channel Separation 25 dB min. (1 kHz)
- Electrical Impedance 14 ohms ±20%
- Compliance 5 x 10-3 m/N (Using a 100 Hz record)
- Stylus 0.2 mm square solid diamond
- Tracking Force 25 mN ±3 mN (2.5 g ±0.3 g)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 45 kHz
- Mass 8.5 g
- Load Impedance 100 ohms min. (40 ohms when using a transformer)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.