Melco N10 is a two box solution designed to improve sound quality by separating power supply and the head unit. Compact half-size head unit has selected 3TB 2.5” SFF HDD with all signal processing and connectivity, while the separate linear power supply is totally isolated from the head unit.
The elegant solid aluminium casework has the familiar Melco OLED display and simple 4 button interface for delightfully simple operation and setup.
- 215mm width half-sized components, solid aluminium case for mechanical integrity;
- Full function control interface from front panel;
- Front USB port, dual rear USB ports for HDD expansion or CD loader connectivity;
- Unique to MELCO, Dual Gigabit Ethernet for separate Network and Streamer connec-tivity;
- Dedicated 5-pin cable to connect PSU to head unit;
- Linear PSU includes large toroidal transformer and extensive filtering;
- Isolating feet from TOAC, renowned Japanese isolation brand;
- Informative OLED display, showing file name, data format and connected devices.
Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time – the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan, offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives.
Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high performance networked devices and storage.
‘Melco’ stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.