Audiophile Fibre network connectivity kits; for when copper just isn’t good enough.
Why Upgrade? Simple…..
• Behind the 0’s and 1’s, hi-fi electrical signals are still analogue, and just as susceptible to the influence from noise and interference;
• Audio designers go to great lengths to minimise noise problems within hardware, but external influences are a different matter;
• Network-connected components are at risk from noise and interference, as well as malformed data;
• Copper wire, used for Ethernet cables, is effective at conducting data, but is equally effective at conducting all manner of interference as well;
• By using fibre optics, the data can still be communicated to the digital components, but without any risk of in-troducing any conducted interference and noise.
Complete Kit Includes:
1 x MC01 media converter
2 x SFP Adapters
1 x 1.5m Fibre
1 x PSU
- Type: fibre/ethernet conversion kit
- In/outputs: SFP, RJ45
- Power supply: plug-top linear 5V, 1A
- Accessories: 1.5m fibre cable, SFP adapter
- Size H×W×D: 25 × 68 × 92mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.