Melco N10/2 is an evolution of the original N10 two box solution. Now topping the MELCO range, the N10/2 offers a 3.84TB SSD, as well a 5TB HDD version. Continuing in the same compact half-size dual chassis the head unit is responsible for all signal processing and connectivity, while the separate linear power supply is totally isolated from the head unit, it features extensive filtration and sits on TAOC brand isolation feet.
The elegant solid aluminium casework has the familiar Melco OLED display and sim-ple 4 button interface for delightfully simple operation and setup.
- Half-width design benefitting from an external power supply for improved sound quality
- The ‘head’ unit has both newly designed internal electronics hardware and new operating software, with an improved PCB
- Solid aluminium casework (including the end cheeks) for freedom from vibration
- Complex and rigid vibration-reducing internal chassis
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 2x rear USB 2.0 ports for easy backup/expansion and USB DAC connectivity
- Dedicated Player and LAN ports for improved sound quality
- N10/2-S38 1 x 3.84 TB specially selected SSD on Melco HS-S2 isolation platform
- N10/2-H50 1 x 2.5-inch specially selected HDD 5TB on Melco HS-S2 isolation platform
- LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- PLAYER port
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- DHCP server in isolated mode
- USB 2.0 Front panel x 1
- USB 2.0 Rear panel x 2
- Assignable as DAC, backup, import, expansion
- 16-32 bit (PCM) to 384 kHz:- auto downsample to suit connected DACs
- Gapless PCM support
- 1 bit (DSD) to 11.3 MHz Quad DSD
- Markerless DSD support
- DSD to 32-bit PCM conversion selectable
- Gapless DSD support
- OLED displays player sample rate
- Pre-set 220-240 V AC or 110-120 V AC dependent on locality
- Low-noise, linear power supply
Size 215 x 61 x 269mm (W H L)
Weight head unit Approx. 3.5 kg
Weight power supply Approx. 5.0 kg
Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time – the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan, offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives.
Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high performance networked devices and storage.
‘Melco’ stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.