Preloved item: One owner, excellent condition save for small scratch to top of case per images. Original packaging and remote. Three month warranty included.
The CD-S3000 CD/SACD player was developed with the utmost musical performance in mind. A newly designed disc drive mechanism, the key instrument in reading audio signals, eliminates vibrations...
High-rigidity drive mechanism and innovative circuit design for loss-less audio. Breaks through to the ultimate in audio reproduction—and the very essence of music. Introducing Yamaha’s highest class CD Player—the CD-S3000.
The goal: To express the deepest emotions of the artist, to touch and move the hearts of listeners, and to deliver the utmost pleasure in the music. The S3000 series was born from this passion. In creating the CD-S3000 CD Player, we took strict, thorough steps to eliminate vibrations in the disc drive mechanism, which is the key instrument in reading the audio signals, renovated the digital/analogue circuits, and have striven to achieve musical reproduction that vastly minimises audio data loss.
The result is a sound that conveys the most subtle nuances of the music and even the atmospheric ambience in the recording.
- Optimised high-precision, rigid CD mechanism with heavy anchors improves vibration control and achieves precise signal reading
- Highly rigid aluminium CD tray
- Highly rigid main chassis improves anti-vibration properties and left-right symmetrical construction
- Independent configuration of digital and analogue circuits
- Digital/analogue boards with integrated power supply circuits
- Single-stage configuration I/V conversion circuit enables direct analogue output
- Exceptionally high performance 32-bit D/A converter
- Built-in USB DAC functions
- ASIO 2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
- Pure Direct mode enhances the quality of analogue sound
Disc Compatibility SA-CD, CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA) and USB devices
Output Level 2 +/- 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 116 dB
Dynamic Range [CD] 100 dB, [Super Audio CD] 110 dB
Harmonic Distortion [CD] 0.002% (1 kHz), [Super Audio CD] 0.002% (1 kHz)
Frequency Response [CD] 2 Hz-20 kHz, [Super Audio CD] 2 Hz-50 kHz (-3 dB)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 142 x 440 mm; 17-1/8” x 5-5/8” x 17-5/16”
Weight 19.2 kg; 42.3 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.