- Consistent aesthetic with other Visual Performance Speakers
- Low-profile grille provides a discreet design that blends cleanly in the wall or ceiling
- High-strength magnetic retention system for a tight fit
- Ultra thin with a 36.2mm mounting depth and outstanding Audio performance
- Designed with state-of-the-art materials
- Perfect for whole house audio
- Easy installation for shallow depth ceilings and walls
- One-piece paintable Visual Performance grille for a single step painting process
- Single piece toggle feet for securing the speaker to wall and ceiling surfaces
- Compatible with all 6” VP accessories including Square Grille Adapter Kit
|Tweeter||1" (25mm) cloth dome, Ferrofluid-cooled, in acoustic back chamber|
|Woofer||5 1/4" (133mm) polypropylene cone with a rubber surround|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz - 20Hz ±3dB|
|Impedance||8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum|
|Power Handling||5 watts minimum; 80 watts maximum|
|Sensitivity||89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)|
|Overall Dimensions (Diam. x D)||9.75" (248mm) x 1.47" (37mm)|
|Cutout Dimensions (Diameter)||8.25" (210mm)|
Sonance came to life in 1983 when founders Scott Struthers and Geoff Spencer recognized the need for a groundbreaking new audio solution. No product or system existed that could deliver unsurpassed acoustic performance with minimal visual intrusion. It was this revelation that led them to invent the category of architectural speakers. And the rest is history.
Today, Sonance is still independently owned and operated, and headquartered in San Clemente, California, where it all began. The team at Sonance worked hard to build an unmatched reputation when it comes to speakers, but they also created a range of innovative, aesthetically-conscious home and business technology solutions that go far beyond sound.
There are three simple principles that inform everything Sonance do and make. These ideas represent the beliefs that inspired their beginning and still hold true to this day:
Create products that are designed to disappear.
Technology should disappear into architecture. This simple philosophy continues to inspire everything Sonance does. Their hidden audio solutions deliver an even, balanced sound experience that is nothing short of magical, blending into and style, installation, or budget.
Building upon strong heritage of innovation.
The history of this independently-owned company is rooted in a deep knowledge of their customers and construction. From high-performance, award-winning audio solutions to the unique TRUFIG mounting technology to innovative IPORT products that hold, charge and protect tablets, customers rely on Sonance's culture of creativity to continue to push the boundaries of technology and design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.