- Selectable between Single Stereo for small spaces such as hallways or nooks and Surround speakers for home theater applications.
- The perfect surround sound partner for Visual Performance Series LCR speakers or Sonance Soundbars.
- Various sizes and shapes to match the aesthetic of the room.
- Two performance levels to accommodate any ear or budget.
- Same exceptional Visual Performance Series sound quality.
- Tweeter: 1” (25mm) Cloth dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 5.25" (130mm) textured polypropylene cone with a Santoprene surround
- Frequency Range +/- 3dB: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 60 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL (2.83V/1 metre)
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
- Environment Temp: -25 to 65 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 162mm x 256mm x 144mm
- Grille: Perforated aluminium
Sonance came to life in 1983 when founders Scott Struthers and Geoff Spencer recognized the need for a groundbreaking new audio solution. No product or system existed that could deliver unsurpassed acoustic performance with minimal visual intrusion. It was this revelation that led them to invent the category of architectural speakers. And the rest is history.
Today, Sonance is still independently owned and operated, and headquartered in San Clemente, California, where it all began. The team at Sonance worked hard to build an unmatched reputation when it comes to speakers, but they also created a range of innovative, aesthetically-conscious home and business technology solutions that go far beyond sound.
There are three simple principles that inform everything Sonance do and make. These ideas represent the beliefs that inspired their beginning and still hold true to this day:
Create products that are designed to disappear.
Technology should disappear into architecture. This simple philosophy continues to inspire everything Sonance does. Their hidden audio solutions deliver an even, balanced sound experience that is nothing short of magical, blending into and style, installation, or budget.
Building upon strong heritage of innovation.
The history of this independently-owned company is rooted in a deep knowledge of their customers and construction. From high-performance, award-winning audio solutions to the unique TRUFIG mounting technology to innovative IPORT products that hold, charge and protect tablets, customers rely on Sonance's culture of creativity to continue to push the boundaries of technology and design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.