Excellent Used Condition, Cherry trim with black cloth; three month warranty and Magna Risers included.
The LRS (Little Ribbon Speaker) is a full-range quasi-ribbon speaker that was designed from the ground up to give you a pretty good idea what to expect from the 20.7 or 30.7. The LRS was designed using high-end electronics and mono blocks. The LRS will perform nicely with a receiver, but it was intentionally designed to extract the most from high-end amplifiers and electronics. The LRS expects more from a properly designed high-current amplifier. That is a radical departure from most entry-level loudspeakers. If you put your expensive high-end amplifier on the LRS, you will hear the difference.
- All Magna Risers stand models use the existing mounting holes on the back of your speakers.
- Each stand is precision crafted and resonance tuned; the average build time for each set of stands can be up to 20 hours.
- Each design helps to maximise sonic performance while also allowing the speakers to be easily moved by not adding excessive weight.
- Sturdy, high quality metals that are nearly indestructible and the stands are finished in an attractive high-gloss commercial powder coat to provide a durable finish.
- Each set of Magna Risers includes a pair of our proprietary, cryogenically treated replacement jumper wires.
Description 2-Way / Quasi-Ribbon
Freq. Resp. 50 - 20 kHz
Rec Power Read Frequently Asked Questions
Sensitivity 86dB / 500Hz / 2.83v
Impedance 4 Ohm
Dimensions 14.5 x 48 x 1 inch
Available in natural or black solid oak, dark cherry trim with off-white, grey or black fabric.
Ribbon and electrostatic speakers are elegant and simple.
The air is moved and sound waves are created by moving an ultra-light film or aluminum ribbon. Ultra-low mass enables the ribbon to respond quickly to the electrical signal from the amplifier. What you hear is higher definition.
For a more detailed explanation see Magneplanar technology
Mcleans Customer Review - by Lee H.
"I am an avid listener of finely recorded music, and therefore I need a stereo system that can accurately reproduce what the musicians and engineers passionately record. Over the decades, I’ve owned some excellent speakers, but these Magnaplaners stand out from the crowd with their transparent, clear, accurate and, most importantly, pleasing sound…and great looks.
And boy can they fill a large room with pristine tone, capturing all the nuances of a great recording. Take, for example, Ricky Lee Jones’s Pop Pop classic album: a masterpiece of simplicity and sonic purity. This was the first album I tried out on these speakers, and one wonders immediately why they call these “Little”. Highly recommended." (Thanks Lee!)
Helpful hints for those new to Maggies or interested in the LRS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdqchci3AhU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.