Reference class power amplifier
The ST-10M Reference Class Mono Amplifier builds upon NuPrime’s fourth generation (V4) amplifier module from the ST-10 and brings it to the next level. The ST-10 was designed within the space limitation of its chassis and hence had a power system which was capable of providing 150W power output to each of the stereo channels. To really bring out the best of the V4 amplifier module, the ST-10M has a new 300W power supply for its mono channel. The entire design including the chassis has been optimized for the mono configuration, further lowering the cross channel interference.
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- XLR: Balanced input x 1
- Speaker Out x 1
- Power Output (rated): 230W @ 8 Ohms, 320W @ 4 Ohms
- Power Output (peak): 270W @ 8 Ohms, 375W @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: x 28
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5Vrms to rated power
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01>#/li###
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 91dB @ 10W
- Frequency Response: 0Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- Rated / Peak Current: 10A / 18A
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.9W at 115V outlet, 1.7W at 230V outlet
- Idle Power Consumption: 14W at 115V outlet, 14.8W at 230V outlet
- Worldwide AC voltage: (115 VAC / 230 VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow, 5A, 250VAC
- Dimension: 59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight: 6 kg
- Color: Black or Silver
ST-10M is a phase inverting amp. If you are certain that the +/- (usually the red/white connectors) phase of your inputs are non inverting, then you should reverse the +/- inputs for each channel on ST-10M. All other NuPrime amps were designed as non-inverting amp. If you have no idea what this is all about, don’t bother with making any adjustment.
There is no 12V trigger for ST-10M.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.