NuPrime takes it a step further with innovations surrounding the commodity chip. Most companies designed their high-end DAC by following the reference circuit from DAC chip company (such as ESS Technology).
To meet the highest performance requirement of the NuPrime Evolution Series, the power circuit of Evolution DAC has been redesigned from the ground up using C-Core transformers and AC filter, in addition to the DAC circuit. It utilizes one of the world’s highest performing 32-bit audio DACs, the ES9038PRO, and NuPrime PSRC IC chip to not only decode but also provide sampling rate up/down conversion from PCM 44.1kHz to PCM 768kHz and DSD64 to DSD512.
Excellent condition, includes 3 month warranty & original carton.
- NuPrime PSRC IC chip provides sample rate up/down conversion processing, from PCM 44.1kHz to PCM 768kHz and DSD64 to DSD512 (including PCM to/from DSD).
- A proprietary NuPrime implementation capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs (to support NuPrime source and server devices that are able to output DoP stream in addition to S/PDIF).
- Seven digital filters.
- Output Level variable or fixed mode.
- Analog output phase change.
- Analog output channel setting (both outputs can be set to Right, Left, R + L or L + R).
- Display brightness adjustment.
- Seven digital inputs for complete system flexibility. Full microprocessor control with memory retention for all inputs.
- Custom designed non-linear volume curve.
- USB Asynchronous transfer mode.
- USB Supports DSD native playback by ASIO and DoP method. DSD is decoded natively with the same sample rate as the input source.
- USB Supports native MQA decode.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of sources.
- Exclusive driver software for Windows, standard driver software for Mac.
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet.
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum finish.
- USB: Type B 2.0 Hi-Speed, data stream up to 384KHz/24Bit and DSD 256
- IIS/DSD: Supports PCM 768KHz/32Bit and DSD 512 data streams
- COAXIAL: Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 768KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64,128 and 256
- OPTICAL: Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64
- AES/EBU: Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64
- Analog Outputs Connectors:
- 2 XLR balanced outputs: Fix mode 8Vrms or 4Vrms (user selectable). If set to variable output, the maximum output is 8Vrms.
- 2 RCA unbalanced outputs: Fix mode 4Vrms or 2Vrms (user selectable). If set to variable output, the maximum output is 4Vrms.
- Output Impedance: < 50 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz / ±0.3 dB. SNR: > 110 dB
- THD+N: < 0.0003>#/li###
- 0 dB=2 Vrms with Volume=87; +6 dB=4 Vrms with Volume=99
- USB Audio Firmware: upgradable via USB DFU tool
- Power Supply: AC voltage selector switch at the bottom of the unit, 115V or 230V
- Dimensions [W x H x D]: 430 mm x 55 mm x 315 mm
- Weight: 5.2Kg
- Power consumption: 13.5W (0.9W Standby)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.