Sonos Connect - (ZonePlayer 90 ZP90)
The Connect's digital and analog outputs deliver superior sound to every room.
The Sonos Connect (ZonePlayer 90) lets you play all the music you want, all over your house, on all the audio equipment you already own - your home theater receiver, stereo system, powered speakers, and more. Just connect the Connect to any amplified audio device in any room and it's instantly part of the wireless Sonos system. The Connect's digital and analog outputs deliver superior sound to every room. And with the Connect's superior wireless range, no room is out of reach. The Connect is super small, so it will fit just about anywhere. And every Connect's includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PC software so you can control your system from any computer in the house.
Setting up your Connect is incredibly easy. No technical or wiring expertise required. And no need to break through walls or re-wire your entire house. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a router to get started. One Connect or Connect:Amp in your system must be connected to the router and all the rest will work wirelessly. Add more Connect's in more rooms without adding wires.
With free automatic software updates you'll always have the newest features and music services to enjoy. Just register your system and Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available.
- Connects to a home theater system or external amplifier
- Analog and digital audio output
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each zone
- Wireless, multi-room music with SonosNet 2.0
- Built-in wireless capability
- SonosNet 2.0 wireless mesh network technology
- Works between any mix of ZP90s and ZP120s
- Compatible with all previous generations of Sonos ZonePlayers, Controllers, and ZoneBridges
- Listen to the same song in multiple rooms, perfectly synchronized
- Tune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room - simultaneously.
- Sonos can play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, including MP3s and iTunes®.
- Enjoy computer-free music playback
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations
- Simple setup and expansion
- Expandable system design
THE SONOS WIRELESS HiFi SYSTEM
Forget everything you've heard before
Welcome to a radically new way to listen to music. Stream all the music on earth in every room of your home. Wirelessly, with HiFi sound. And control everything from your smartphone or tablet.
Stream all the music on earth
Stream your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, podcasts and shows. Think it. Hear it. Discover it. With Sonos you can blast a universe of music in every corner of your home.
Wireless, easy to setup
No rewiring. No complex programming. Simply connect a BRIDGE to your wireless router and then start to link all your SONOS players wirelessly with one touch. The BRIDGE gives you the freedom to play your music anywhere in the house.
Start with one - expand anywhere
Add as many all-in-one SONOS players (Connect or Connect:Amp's) as you want throughout your home. Then control them individually or play them all together.
Control with your mobile device or tablet
Control all of your music from your Android smartphone, iPhone or iPad. Play a different song in every room, or play together in perfect sync, while adjusting the individual volume of each player.
Sonos sound quality
Digital music with HiFi sound. No sound loss over wireless.